The Beautiful, Functional Garden Shed of My Dreams

Then, out of nowhere, a rusted metal Base For Shed in the corner of our backyard gave us hope During the pandemic, like the majority of people, I was desperate to find a quiet place to myself. I needed a place to go, even if only for a brief moment, after a long day of feeding my children sandwiches and snacks in between their virtual school classes. The problem was that our bungalow with two bedrooms was already full; my hus band worked from a small office off our primary bedroom, and my two children used desks in the dining room and kitchen to take Zoom calls.

Although we had happily crammed outdoor toys, sports equipment, and garden tools within its rusted, corrugated metal walls (my husband occasionally applied a Polyurethane insulating foam to keep the structure from collapsing), the origins of said metal shed are unknown because it was present when we purchased our house. We had known for some time that it was time to part ways with it, but we lacked the time to order a shed that needed to be assembled.


Although I was aware that Tuff Garden Storage Shed were well-built, I wanted to personally inspect the materials and construction before making a purchase. Their website also lets you design your own shed and get a quote right away. The degree of customization that would allow me to select a particular size that would be appropriate for my yard surprised me. In addition, I could further customize it by incorporating a skylight and window—ideal for those seeds. However, when the salesperson showed me the floor-to-ceiling pegboard, shelves, and built-in workbench, I was sold. In addition, the company delivers, erects, and paints the shed, making it possible for my 6 x 10 ft. shed to be used right away.

A practical and inviting gardening studio where tools, pots, and harvest baskets could be displayed was my ideal shed. We likewise have a broad spice, cut botanical, and palatable nursery, in addition to six chickens and two bunnies, so I believed a space that permitted me should pamper seedlings out of their span. I imagined a place where I could hang my work overalls at the end of the day, potting plants, sketching garden plans, writing with plant markers, drying herbs and flowers, and write on work surfaces. Fortunately, I finally found a Tuff Shed showroom 45 minutes from my home in the Bay Area thanks to my late-night, Netflix-related research.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Not to Put in an Outdoor Garage or Shed

Construction of the Garden Office

Base of Shed: how to select and construct a foundation for your garden structure